[Insight-users] Example on how to compute the connected components of an image

Juliette Deniau juliette.deniau at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 19 06:35:43 EST 2008

Dear itk user,
Is there any example on how to compute the connected components of an image resulting from a segmentation process? based on my reserach in the mailing list of itk, it can be done using the itk::ConnectedComponentImageFilter but I don't know how ?
There is an example RelabelComponentImageFilter in segmentation example folder. could please tel me what's the link between this example and the itk::ConnectedComponentImageFilter?
Thank you
Best regards
Juliette