[Insight-users] How to compute the local maximas in an image

Oliver Trebbe otrebbe at uni-muenster.de
Fri Dec 19 13:35:33 EST 2008

Gaëtan Lehmann schrieb:

> Le 19 déc. 08 à 15:29, Oliver Trebbe a écrit :
>
>> Hello again Guys :)
>>
>> i just need the number of the maximas, where they are can also be
>> important but not necessary...
>

> Hi,
>
> You may want to try an itk::RegionalMaximaImageFilter followed by an
> itk::ConnectedComponentImageFilter. Once the filters updated, you can
> get the number of regional maxima with the method
> itk::ConnectedComponentImageFilter::GetObjectCount().
>
> Maybe regional extrema is not exactly what you want though.
>
> Regards,
>
> Gaëtan

Hi,

dont know where´s my failure, but it says there is no
itkRegionalMaximaImageFile header...
so i used the Valued, this one works...
cause of "Maybe regional extrema is not exactly what you want though."
I want the 1 derivate of my 3D Image with extracted Regions (not in a
ROI just in a Image in a List) to know how many watersheds i need to use
or lay above it, or how to say...
(maybe im also just wrong in my thoughts and u know how to do it better :))

Regards

Oliver

--
Oliver Trebbe