[Insight-users] Attribute opening in 3D images

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 19:05:39 EST 2008

Yes, that's right - the one I wrote only does area/volume attribute
operations, which are the ones I have used most commonly (in fact I
suspect exclusively). It uses the algorithm described by Michael
Wilkinson in PAMI. I think I used some non itk coding styles to allow
direct translation of the algorithm.