[Insight-users] How do you know what to include in TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES in CMakeLists.txt

Neal R. Harvey harve at lanl.gov
Mon Dec 22 16:04:11 EST 2008

Sorry users

But, after a little more searching through the code I came up with the
answer.
Sorry to have bothered you unnecessarily.

For the watershed, all I needed was: ITKAlgorithms

Doh!

HARVE (Neal R. Harvey)           Email: harve at lanl.gov
ISR-2                            Phone: 505 667 9077
Los Alamos National Laboratory   Fax: 505 664 0362
Los Alamos, NM 87545, USA        Mail Stop: D-436