[Insight-users] trouble to build diffeomorphic Demons

Tao,Guozhi GTao at mdanderson.org
Tue Dec 23 12:06:47 EST 2008

I have enable the ITK_USE_REVIEW on, but diffeomorphic Demons still shows same errors:

/home/gtao/tools/Application/DiffeomorphicDemons-2008-11-Vercauteren-IJSource/DemonsRegistration.cxx:11:54: error: itkDiffeomorphicDemonsRegistrationFilter.h: No such file or directory
/home/gtao/tools/Application/DiffeomorphicDemons-2008-11-Vercauteren-IJSource/DemonsRegistration.cxx:13:60: error: itkFastSymmetricForcesDemonsRegistrationFilter.h: No such file or directory
/home/gtao/tools/Application/DiffeomorphicDemons-2008-11-Vercauteren-IJSource/DemonsRegistration.cxx:14:43: error: itkGridForwardWarpImageFilter.h: No such file or directory
/home/gtao/tools/Application/DiffeomorphicDemons-2008-11-Vercauteren-IJSource/DemonsRegistration.cxx:21:50: error: itkTransformToDeformationFieldSource.h: No such file or directory

Anything else I can do
Thaks