[Insight-users] trouble to build diffeomorphic Demons

Luke Bloy luke.bloy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 13:37:09 EST 2008

Hi George,

The screen shot you are showing are only the first of many advanced options.

if you turn on the advanced options than use the down arrow key you come
to it.

 ITK_IMAGE_BEHAVES_AS_ORIENTED_
ON
 ITK_LEGACY_REMOVE
OFF
 ITK_LEGACY_SILENT
OFF
 ITK_MRI_UNC_DATABASE_DATA_ROOT
ITK_MRI_UNC_DATABASE_DATA_ROOT-NOTFOUND
 ITK_USE_CONCEPT_CHECKING
ON
 ITK_USE_CONSOLIDATED_MORPHOLOG
OFF
 ITK_USE_DEPRECATED_LEVELSET_IN
OFF
 ITK_USE_KWSTYLE
OFF
 ITK_USE_LIBXML2
OFF
 ITK_USE_MINC2
OFF
 ITK_USE_OPTIMIZED_REGISTRATION
OFF
 ITK_USE_ORIENTED_IMAGE_DIRECTI
ON
 ITK_USE_PATENTED
OFF
 ITK_USE_REVIEW
ON
 ITK_USE_STRICT_CONCEPT_CHECKIN
OFF
 ITK_USE_SYSTEM_GDCM
OFF
 ITK_USE_SYSTEM_LIBXML2
OFF

ITK_USE_KWSTYLE: Enable the use of KWStyle for checking coding
style.
Press [enter] to edit option                         CMake Version 2.6 -
patch 0
Press [c] to configure
Press [h] for help         Press [q] to quit without generating
Press [t] to toggle advanced mode (Currently On)

-Luke