[Insight-users] Exemples on heart images registration?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Dec 25 17:24:33 EST 2008

Hi Nora,

1) ITK doesn't provide *specific* examples of registration for
    cardiac images. However, you will find a large set of *generic*
    image registration examples, that may be applicable for
    cardiac images. You will find them described in the
    ITK Software Guide

        http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

    and their source code in

        Insight/Examples/Registraition

2) Yes, ITK provides support for FEM-based image registration
    methods, in particular for deformable registration problems.

    Please take a look at:

        Insight/Examples/Registraition
            DeformableRegistration1.cxx
            DeformableRegistration11.cxx