[Insight-users] QtImageviewer CMake Error

Suryakant Patidar skp at skp.co.in
Fri Feb 1 04:09:46 EST 2008

Hi folks,
            This might have real quick solution as I could not find
anything about it on the web.

I am using Visual Studio 2005, Qt 4.3.3, ITK 3.4, CMake 2.4

I was successfully able to build Qt and ITK with Visual Studio
and all the ITK-Applications. Although when I try to produce
Makefiles using CMake for one of the Advanced Applications
: QImageViewer, I encounter the following error from CMake

"CMake Error : Cannot find source file "F:\.....\QtSlicer_SRCS for target
"QtSlicer"

Thanking you in advance

Suryakant Patidar
http://skp.co.in