[Insight-users] How to get sub voxel values using BSpline

rashedk rashed.vtk at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 3 19:42:26 EST 2008

Hi ITK Experts,

I would like to compute sub-voxel values using BSpline interpolation. To be
more specific, I am using the DerivativeImageFilter to compute the image
gradient, and would like to compute the gradient at sub-voxel positions.

I looked in the ITK software guide, but it seems like all interpolation
examples are tied with registration where interpolators are assigned to the
filter using a SetInterpolator function. But I cant do the same with
DerivativeImageFilter.

Thanks in advance,
Rashed