[Insight-users] QtImageviewer CMake Error

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Feb 3 21:25:53 EST 2008

Hi Suryakant,

The code in:

   InsightApplications/Auxiliary/QtImageViewer

was written for Qt3 and required major changes
to work with Qt4.

Bill Lorensen will have a lot to tell about the
backward compatibility of Qt   :-)

We just updated the CMakeLists.txt configuration,
and the internal code of this directory.

There is a remainig problem (it seems that
QtGlSliceView is missing the implementation
of a method.

We are tracking this down...

In the meantime, please feel free to take a look
at how the new code is organized.