[Insight-users] Re: WrapITK iterators

Mario Ceresa mario.ceresa at torrescalla.it
Thu Feb 7 10:55:27 EST 2008

Hi again,
i just found the right advanced configuration option in ccmake to turn
on the wrapping for the iterators!
I can now create an iterator in python, access a image, move the it to
the beginning, to the end, access a pixel value, change it...but how
do I move the it a step forward? In c++ was as simple as doing ++it,
but I can't find a way to do the same in python!

I'm suspecting that there was a good reason why they were not
generated by default by wrapit...

Thanks for any help,

Mario