[Insight-users] need example implementation ITK + VTK + FLTK

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at phenogenomics.ca
Tue Feb 12 10:29:26 EST 2008

well that means you have no given cmake the direct directories for
various fltk lib and include files.

you should search for some e-mail archives which direct you here is one
that I found

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2002-February/000125.html

I built everything a few days ago on linux and they are fine

Leila