[Insight-users] gcc error compiling Wrap ITK VXLNumerics on OSX 10.5.2 64 bit

Dan White white at mpi-cbg.de
Wed Feb 13 12:10:50 EST 2008

 >On 2/13/08 10:03 AM, Dan White said:

> Hi Gaetan and all,
>
> i am getting an error compiling yesterday's CVS of ITK
> with WrapITK
>
> gcc is giving an internal error as you can see below.
>
> This is in a MacPro Xeon 64 bit machine OSX 10.5
> with build arch set to
> i386;x86_64

 >If you build as only i386 or only x86_64 do you still have the
problem?

> /usr/include/c++/4.0.0/cmath:123: internal compiler error: tree check:
> expected tree that contains 'decl minimal' structure, have
> 'statement_list'  in duplicate_decls, at cp/decl.c:1110
> Please submit a full bug report,

 >Oh, it's ICEing.  :(  So you have found a gcc bug.  You should file a
 >bug with Apple and/or the FSF.  If you have ADC membership, you could
 >download the beta of gcc 4.2, perhaps it is fixed there.

Darned if I know what ICEing means...
but i'll file the report anyway!

... and try gcc 4.2 i guess...

cheers

Dan

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com
Dr. Daniel James White BSc. (Hons.) PhD
Senior Microscopist / Image Processing and Analysis
Light Microscopy Facility
Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
Pfotenhauerstrasse 108
01307 DRESDEN
Germany

New Mobile Number!!!

+49 (0)15114966933 (German Mobile)
+49  (0)351 210 2627 (Work phone at MPI-CBG)
+49  (0)351 210 1078 (Fax MPI-CBG LMF)
+358 (0) 468102840 (Finnish mobile, only when I'm in Finland)
http://www.bioimagexd.net
http://www.chalkie.org.uk
dan at chalkie.org.uk
( white at mpi-cbg.de )