[Insight-users] Curves3DExtractor giving no results

rashedk rashed.vtk at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 15 23:19:31 EST 2008

Hi All,

I am trying to do vessel detection using the Curves3DExtractor application
as suggested by many people on this forum.

I am running it on a cardio angiographic MRI image, but I don't see any red
lines (i.e. vessel indicators) overlaid on the original MRI when I click on
the Curve3D points button although there are vessels. I have tested with
reasonable sigmas of 3.0-4.0 (obtained from Frangi's vesselness).

Here is the data I am testing with:
http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~rkarim/angio_mri.rar

Any help will be appreciated

Regards,