[Insight-users] where to find the Gnuplot scripts

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Feb 19 22:40:58 EST 2008

Hi Jian,

The GnuPlot scripts are along with the rest of the
Software Guide material in the InsightDocuments
CVS module.

As indicated at the bottom Download page:

         http://www.itk.org/HTML/Download.htm

You can get this CVS module by using the following
CVS command:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at www.itk.org:/cvsroot/Insight co InsightDocuments

You will find them in the subdirectory:

    InsightDocuments/SoftwareGuide/Art/

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/SoftwareGuide/Art/?root=InsightDocuments

Search for the files with extension ".gnup"

Beware that this module is rather large. Be prepared to
receive about 400Mb of documents. Note that you could
also download individual directories, or you could also
grab individual files through the ViewCVS interface.