[Insight-users] Error in building a VTKInria3D example

Giorgos Pichis gpichis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 05:29:57 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

I am trying to run a VTKInria3D example (CompareImageManager) , adding some
ITK code in it.
I just want to perform a simple transform and view it with VTKInria.
The compile error that appears is :

Error    1    error C2653: 'TranformType' : is not a class or namespace
name
c:\vtkINRIA3D\Examples\CompareImageManager\CompareImageManager.cxx    88
in the code part:
typedef itk::Similarity2DTransform < double >  TransformType;
  TransformType::Pointer transform = TranformType::New();

I had this error message , with other transform types too.
I have correctly linked all the libraries required of ITK , VTK in the
program, but this error still appears.

Do you know what might be the problem?

Thanks,
Giorgos