[Insight-users] Dimensionality of Analyze Images

Jake Nickel jake.nickel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:05:10 EST 2008

Matthias,

Did you ever resolve this problem?  I am encountering the same situation:
when reading a 2D Analyze image, the call to Reader->Update() causes a
"malloc(): memory corruption" error, even when I try to catch an exception.

Hans, I ran cvs update in the Insight directory, but it didn't update many
files.  I rebuilt it anyway and this didn't seem to take care of the
problem.

Thanks for any advice!
-Jake