[Insight-users] A Question

Sebastián Kennedy sebastiken at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 10:45:47 EST 2008

Hello,
I am new in the list. I see that ITK is really powerful, but I have a
question. I am working with DICOM Files from XA (X-RAY Angiography) and I
always have troubles to do some segmentation process over them. Sometimes
either they are noisy or the edges of the vessels are not well-defined. I am
using another library to make some processing to the image, but I see that
ITK is medical oriented.
Viewing all the examples, I suposed that it is used mainly in CT, MRI and
PET images, but I want to know if I can use ITK over those XA Images (most
of them are cardiac images, but also have to process brain images with
subtraction process).
If anybody say yes, I will think seriously about port my code to implement
the processing with ITK. ;)
Thanks very much, and excuse my poor English. I am from Argentina.

Cheers,

--
Sebastián Kennedy