[Insight-users] WrapITK test failures (warning: I have no clue what I'm doing)

Adam Williamson awilliamson at mandriva.com
Sat Jan 19 14:46:56 EST 2008

On Sat, 2008-01-19 at 14:10 +0100, Gaëtan Lehmann wrote:
> Hi Adam,
>
> I'm still maintaining them, are more precisely, I'm still trying to
> maintain them.
> Unfortunately, I've been stop in that task by many problems, some from
> mandriva (broken build system, too short timeout for the build,
> unstable tcl, ...), some from ITK and cable swig (no support for newer
> compilers, no support for the /urs/lib64 path, no support for python
> 2.5, ...), and also by lack of time.
>
> The problem you have is a know problem of cableswig, which have
> prevent me to build ITK in the last month.
>
> I'm still here though, and I still hope to build those packages again
> in the near future :-)

Brilliant, I leave it to you then :) That's good news. I hadn't seen a
mail from you on Cooker for a long time, so I thought you'd gone.

For timeouts on the buildsystem, talk to MRL (Marcelo) - he can increase
the timeout for packages (he already increased the ITK timeout for me).
I expect WrapITK will need an increase too. If you need any help on this
end of things, let me know and I'll poke people until it's done :)

Did you get my mail about spatt, btw? I can't fix that one either.
--
adamw