[Insight-users] ResampleImageFilter Problem!

frankmiller at jhmi.edu frankmiller at jhmi.edu
Thu Jan 24 15:21:49 EST 2008

I use a custom written program to view images so I can't help you there.
In the past I have used ImageJ, however I think it displays images with
the origin at the top left as well.

Probably the simplest thing for you to do is to use itk::FlipImageFilter
to reflect the image vertically before you write it.

Frank