[Insight-users] ICP description

kambiz rakhshan kambiz_rakhshan at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 18:29:58 EST 2008

Hello all,

  Can any body let me know how exactly Iterativeclosestpoint2 works with out knowing the correspondence points? I Understood that the iteration starts by the predefined initiated transform,and it will continue until it reaches the convergence criterion!!!but how?
  I mean how the optimizer works without knowing the correspondence points?How the error is calculated?
  I have some problem with the concept of this point set registration!!!!!!!!!!!
  Any help is appreciated.

  Thank in advance,
  Alireza