[Insight-users] ITK application ideas!

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jul 1 18:41:59 EDT 2008

Hi Pedro,

You may want to take a look at recent papers in the following conferences:

    a) MICCAI

    b) SPIE Medical Images

    c) IEEE EMBS

    d) IPMI

and the following journals:

    1) IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging

    2) Medical Image Analysis (Elsevier)

If you are interested in algorithms that you can actually
use, then you may want to look at the Insight Journal:

    http://www.insight-journal.org/

One of the interesing topics to work on is model-based
segmentation. E.g. using geometrical models of anatomical
structures for guiding a segmentation.