[Insight-users] VectorImage Registration Metric

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Thu Jul 3 06:07:27 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 16:47 -0400, Karthik Krishnan wrote:

> Try it out and please let us know.....

Thank you Karthik!

I did have to fiddle with it a little I included some stuff and put in a
"public:" at the beginning.

The whole changed file is attached.

> Also swap out the typedef for the interpolator in
> itk::VectorImageToImageMetric with this new interpolator.

I attached the diff I made to my svn checkout.

My test program now compiles with the warning:

/home/kevin/kitware/Insight/Code/Common/itkImageConstIteratorWithIndex.h: In member function ‘const typename TImage::PixelType& itk::ImageConstIteratorWithIndex<TImage>::Value() const [with TImage = itk::VectorImage<unsigned char, 3u>]’:
/home/kevin/Documents/VectorImageRegistrationMethod/Source/itkVectorMeanSquaresImageToImageMetric.txx:203:   instantiated from ‘void itk::VectorMeanSquaresImageToImageMetric<TFixedImage, TMovingImage>::GetDerivative(const typename itk::VectorImageToImageMetric<TFixedImage, TMovingImage>::TransformParametersType&, typename itk::VectorImageToImageMetric<TFixedImage, TMovingImage>::DerivativeType&) const [with TFixedImage = itk::VectorImage<unsigned char, 3u>, TMovingImage = itk::VectorImage<unsigned char, 3u>]’
/home/kevin/Documents/stg_anatomy/align_rot_vect.cxx:27:   instantiated from here
/home/kevin/kitware/Insight/Code/Common/itkImageConstIteratorWithIndex.h:241: warning: returning reference to temporary