[Insight-users] Deformable registration using Multilevel B-Spline

Ni Dong dni at cse.cuhk.edu.hk
Fri Jul 4 01:01:51 EDT 2008

Dear all,

My goal is to deformably register two volumes based on two sets of already correlated landmarks. These landmarks are irregularly localized in the volume. Multilelvel B-Splines algorithm by Lee(" Scattered Data Interpolation with Multilevel B-Splines") can get a smooth interpolation for scattered data. I have searched the ITK files and examples. But I just can find basic B-spline interpolation or transform, which commonly need the regular control point.

Do you have any idea about the implementation of multilevel B-Splines? Thank you very much.

Best Regards
Ni Dong
Computer Science and Engineering Dept., The Chinese University of Hong Kong