[Insight-users] Dicom header with managed ITK

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 00:19:55 EDT 2008

Hi Rehab,

Comments inline below.

2008/7/7 Rehab Mansour <rehab_a_eg at yahoo.co.uk>:
> Hi Dan ,
> Thanks alot for the fast reply...but i tried to get the latest ManagedITK
> warrapers release (3.6.0.2)...but i couldn't find it the latest excisting
> release is (3.6.0.1) and doesn't contain the  GDCMImageIO object :D...could
> u please send me the download link ,so i can download it.

The source code for ManagedITK 3.6.0.2 can be found here:
    http://insight-journal.org/midas/handle.php?handle=1926/501

The pre-compiled binary files are become too large for the Insight
Journal submission system to handle, so for the latest release I have
only uploaded the source. You should see it down the bottom:
ManagedITK-src-3.6.0.2.zip. You will need to download the source and
follow the directions for compiling it manually...

HTH

Cheers, Dan