[Insight-users] Image Series Order - itk::ImageSeriesReader, SetReverseOrder

Luke Bloy luke.bloy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 15:46:01 EDT 2008

Hi Luis,

I'm now confused by the difference between itk::Image and
itk::OrientedImage. I thought the itk::Image had the ability to encode
the Orientation in directions variable. Is that not the case? what does
itk::OrientedImage offer that itk::Image doesn't?

I've also noticed that all the fileWriters seem to convert output images
to the LPS frame. Is that true? Is it configurable?

thanks.
Luke