[Insight-users] Fwd: Fwd: DicomImageViewer and ImageViewer not visualice Dicom Images in RGB

Kendra kendracorreo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 09:03:23 EDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kendra <kendracorreo at gmail.com>
Date: 2008/7/9
Subject: Re: [Insight-users] Fwd: DicomImageViewer and ImageViewer not
visualice Dicom Images in RGB
To: Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com>

How can I check my dicom image has indeed multiple slices? I save a
processed dicom serie, First I have got a 2d dicom serie, then I convert it
in a volume for process it and then I save each slide separately but ',' and
'.' keys not works...
I have got a spanish keyboard.

Thanks Luis, I will try it.

--