[Insight-users] managedITK with delphi.NET?

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 23:59:08 EDT 2008

Hi Lars,

I have quickly googled Delphi.NET and it seems there are two flavours:
   1. http://dotnet.borland.com/ which a compiler for Delphi to .NET (I think)
   2. http://sourceforge.net/projects/delphinet which is a "bridge"
for Delphi to .NET

Which Delphi.NET are you referring to?

Without access to Delphi (which I gather is not free) it is difficult
to investigate much further. However, I can make a few (hopefully
educated) guesses. Assuming option 1 compiles Delphi code to CIL
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Intermediate_Language), then this
should be compatible with ManagedITK. Option 2 is a bridge, and
therefore not a true CLR language, so I'm not as confident this will
work. For either case the Delphi program would have to be running on
Windows.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Dan