[Insight-users] (no subject)

Tom Vercauteren tom.vercauteren at m4x.org
Thu Jul 10 06:29:34 EDT 2008

Hi Shoosh,

You might want to try the following insight-journal submission:
"Generating a Deformation Field from a Transform"
http://hdl.handle.net/1926/1387

This should allow you to initialize the PDE-based registration with a
deformation fields that mimics a given spatial transformation.

Best regards,
Tom Vercauteren