[Insight-users] Fast Marching Minimal Path Extraction error

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 23:41:16 EDT 2008

Hi Alex,

Sorry, I meant "itkSingleImageCostFunction.txx".

Yes, the main CMakeLists.txt should take care of everything (at least
it does on my builds and the IJ).

Basically the problem seems to be that "vnl_math.h" is not being
included. It should be a simple matter of some detective work to find
out where things go wrong.

Can you please check a couple of things:
  1. When you configure the project, I assume you are specifying the
ITK_DIR variable?
  2. Do you have the "{ITK_SOURCE_DIR}\Utilities\vxl\core\vnl"
directory? Is the "vnl_math.h" file inside?
  3. Can you please add the following line to the main CMakeLists.txt
and let me know the result?
#Construct VXL/VNL includes
SET(VXL_INCLUDE_DIRS
    ${ITK_SOURCE_DIR}/Utilities/vxl
    ${ITK_SOURCE_DIR}/Utilities/vxl/core
    ${ITK_SOURCE_DIR}/Utilities/vxl/core/vnl
    ${ITK_SOURCE_DIR}/Utilities/vxl/vcl)
MESSAGE(SEND_ERROR ${VXL_INCLUDE_DIRS}) # Add this line
   4. Can you please report the include paths generated by CMake? They
should include the directories shown above. (On my cygwin system,
these go into "{MinimalPath_BUILD_DIR}\Source\CMakeFiles\MinimalPathMain.dir\flags.make")

Let me know regarding these things.

Cheers, Dan