[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] how can I get the source code of itkSimpleFuzzyConnectednessScalarImageFilter

Peter Cech pcech at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Sun Jul 13 15:37:56 EDT 2008

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 09:26:54 +0800, chen Yanda wrote:
> Hi,
>    I want to try to make some improvement on the itkSimpleFuzzyConnectednessScalarImageFilter. So how can I get the source code of itkSimpleFuzzyConnectednessScalarImageFilter? The code in /Code/Patented is the code of .txx format,not the really source code.Thanks!

The .txx files contain implementation of templated classes and functions
declared in corresponding header files. As the templated code has to be
included completely (including implementation othewise residing in .cpp
or .cxx files) into every compilation unit, the implementation has
suffix .txx (templated C++ code).

You can open the file in any text editor and have a look yourself.
Depending on the code editor or IDE you might need to configure it to
open .txx files as C++ source code files. You should also be able to
configure your file browser to open the files in the editor of your
choice (alternatively, use "open with" functionality).

Although rather general, I hope it helps a bit.

Regards,
Peter