[Insight-users] itkValuedRegionalMaximaImageFilter

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 06:50:45 EDT 2008

Hi Bert,

I think you want a "local" maxima filter. It's pretty easy to write
your own using the ShapedNeighborhoodIterator. I've attached one
possible implementation (hopefully the mailing list won't strip the
files from the email).

Note: this code compiles with Visual Studio 8.0 and runs on Windows,
but might have some typename issues on other systems. One of these
days I'll get around to submitting it to the Insight Journal...

Regards, Dan