[Insight-users] Similarity Metrics - Clarification - Regions of Consideration

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Tue Jul 15 10:22:20 EDT 2008

Pairs that satisfy the following criteria are evaluated using the metric.

     Iterate over all pixels in the FixedImageRegion (see SetFixedImageRegion)
       {
       If IsInside() Fixed image mask spatial object
          {
          map pixel index from fixed image to a point in the moving image through the CurrentTransform.

          if MovingPixel IsInside() Moving Image Mask spatial object
            {
            // Compute metric
            }
         }