[Insight-users] level set question

Luca Antiga luca.antiga at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 03:39:17 EDT 2008

Hi Loic,
  I assume you're talking about
itk::GeodesicActiveContoursLevelSetImageFilter.
You can set the advection field by
- calling levelSetFilter->AutoGenerateSpeedAdvectionOff()
- defining a speed image and setting it to the level set filter using
SetSpeedImage (this is basically P(x))
- defining a vector image and setting it to the level set filter
using SetAdvectionImage (this is A(x))
As to Z(x), it is set internally to P(x) in all current itk level set
filters. Currently you can only override this
behavior by subclassing itk::GeodesicActiveContoursLevelSetFunction.
Regards

Luca