[Insight-users] FFT

Thu Jul 17 14:27:35 EDT 2008

1. I don't know the answer to your question, though you can probably
figure it out easily enough by looking at the source.
2. ITK, if you read the license is not intended for clinical use;
there's a huge disclaimer about it being for research only.  When I
hear you say you're using it to calculate dosages, my blood runs cold.
3. It is vastly preferable to use FFTW -- http://www.fftw.org/ -- it
is not included with ITK due to licensing issues. But if you download
FFTW, build it and install it, you can use it in ITK by turning on the
option USE_FFTWF or USE_FFTWD.