[Insight-users] Several Optima of Image to Image Metrics

Fischer, Sven Sven.Fischer at medizin.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Jul 18 06:04:22 EDT 2008

Dear ITK-Users,

do you have an idea, how I can get several Optima of a Metric, for
example Gradient Difference, while comparing two different images? Is
there a way to handle this easy with ITK?

Also I would like to use a Pattern Intensity Metric. It seems like there
is no in ITK. So I implemented one by myself. This works good when I'm
doing rigid registration with the same image that is just translated.
Since I want to register a DRR with a fluoro that's not useful to me. Do
you know if there is something in ITK I could use? Is Pattern Intensity
useful at all for multi-modal registering?

Cheers,

Sven