[Insight-users] Question on Examples

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jul 18 13:49:13 EDT 2008

Hi Misahli,

Regarding the proper arguments for running the example

      DeformableRegistration15.cxx

please look at the CMakeLists.txt file in

    Insight/Examples/Registration

you will find there the command line instructions that
we use for running this example as a Nightly test.

For example, lines 916-932 show the parameters:

   DeformableRegistration15
         brainweb1e1a10f20.mha
         BSplinedTranlatedScaledRotated.mhd
         DeformableRegistration15Test1.mhd
         DeformableRegistration15Test1DifferenceAfter.mhd
         DeformableRegistration15Test1DifferenceBefore.mhd
         DeformableRegistration15Test1DeformationField.mhd
         0 0
         DeformableRegistration15Test1FinalTransformParameters.txt
         5 100
         10.0 50

You will find the file brainweb1e1a10f20.mha when you expand
the .tgz files that you downloaded fom our web site.

Note that the file

         BSplinedTranlatedScaledRotated.mhd

is generated by the example

ADD_TEST(ChangeInformationTest1
         ${CXX_TEST_PATH}/ChangeInformationImageFilter
         ${TEMP}/BSplineWarping2Test.mhd
         ${TEMP}/BSplinedTranlatedScaledRotated.mhd
         1.05
         1.0 2.0 0.0
         10.0

and that the file BSPlineWarping2Test.mhd is in turn
generated from

ADD_TEST(BSplineWarping2Test ${REGISTRATION_EXAMPLES6}
   BSplineWarping2Test
         ${ITK_SOURCE_DIR}/Examples/Data/BSplineDisplacements2.txt
         ${ITK_BRAINWEB_DATA_ROOT}/brainweb1e1a10f20.mha
         ${ITK_BRAINWEB_DATA_ROOT}/brainweb1e1a10f20.mha
         ${TEMP}/BSplineWarping2Test.mhd
         ${TEMP}/BSplineWarping2TestDeformationField.mhd