[Insight-users] Image to Image Metrics

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jul 23 08:34:16 EDT 2008

Hi Sven,

You may want to look at the example:

    Insight/Examples/Registration/MeanSquaresImageMetric1.cxx

This will plot the values of a metric for a range of the
transform parameters (in this case, a simple translation).

You will find this example described in the ITK Software Guide

      http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

Note that for transforms with larger number of parameters
it is harder to sample the cost function (image metric)...

--

What Transform are you using ?

     Please let us know,