[Insight-users] Multi-threaded Image Registration Examples?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jul 23 16:25:36 EDT 2008

Hi Alex,

If the filter implements the method

             ThreadedGenerateData()

instead of the method

               GenerateData()

then, the filter supports multi-threading.

Note however, that some filters derive from multi-threaded filters
and implement variations on them. For example all the filters
deriving from the UnaryFunctorImageFilter support multi-threading,
and simply use the ThreadedGenerateData() method from the base class.