[Insight-users] DigitallyReconstructedRadiograph

MedVision medvision at 163.com
Thu Jul 24 06:16:50 EDT 2008

Hi all,

   I'm new in ITK and I tried DRR generation according to the DigitallyReconstructedRadiograph1.cxx example.
   My understanding is that the transform should be applied to the volume data. However in the example program it is noted: "<-t float float float>" as "translation parameter of the camera", I'm wondering whether it is the transformation for the volume or the camera.  As for the generated image, do I watch from the focalpoint facing the volume, or else ?

   Thanks and Regards

watermark