[Insight-users] GenerateData() with multiple outputs

Olena Tankyevych tankyevych at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 10:25:23 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have written an ImageToImage filter with multiple outputs similar to the
MultiScaleHessianBasedMeasureImage filter. The function is called from
another one, processed in GenerateData and whenever I want to use one of its
outputs for other filters by calling GetOutput(i), the GenerateData function
of it is called again. Is it normal? In the multiscale Hessian filter it is
not so.

Could you please explain me what the reason could be.

Thanks in advance!

Olena

p.s.I attach the sample functions.