[Insight-users] Fuzzy K-means clustering

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jul 24 10:30:56 EDT 2008

Hi Anja,

You may find interesting the following email from the Archives:

http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2007-May/022079.html

Is your image a scalar image ?

If so, you may want to try the following examples:

    Insight/Examples/Statistics
      ScalarImageKmeansClassifier.cxx
      ScalarImageKmeansModelEstimator.cxx
      ScalarImageMarkovRandomField1.cxx

Note that in  ScalarImageKmeansClassifier.cxx line 124 you must
change the number of classes to 2, (or...maybe more, depending
on whether you need to account for a rejection class, and maybe
other tissues).

Please give them a try and let us know if you have any questions,