[Insight-users] Similarity Transform in 2D

Maureen Haining mfhaining at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 13:32:37 EDT 2008

On an even simpler note ... I have two black and white boundary images, the
second of which is simply translated by (30, 15) pixels. Using the
Translation Transform (ImageRegistration1 example) I would expect to get a
very close match. Instead the images are still misaligned quite a bit. The
results show a translation of (-2, -5) which I believe is in spatial
measurements correct? My images have unit spacing so I would have expected
(30, 15) no?
Again, any help is appreciated.
Maureen