[Insight-users] Any 3D image sample ?

sara meghellati sara_meghellati at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 28 11:04:58 EDT 2008

Hi,
I am a new ITK user and I would like to use itk for 3D image segmentation.
Concerning this matter I’m wondering if there is any example of 3D image (I have only 2D slices) ?  I have looked in the folder Source\vtkdata-5.0.3\Data in itk CD but I could not know what is the extension of 3D image? From the mailing list I know that I can construct 3D volume from my 2D slices but since I’m new I would like use the given examples which have 3D image as input.
Can anybody help me in this matter?
Thanks a lot and best regards
Sara