[Insight-users] Compilation problem

Markus Mehrwald mehrwald at ira.uka.de
Tue Jul 29 09:46:33 EDT 2008

Hi Luis,

I never use "using namespace x" but I searched my projects and could not
find a statement like this.
Shouldn't there be a hint on my own files if I did so?

Greetings,
Markus

Luis Ibanez schrieb:

> Hi Markus,
>

>    Have you opened the ITK namespace ?
>
>    That is,
>    have you inserted in your application,
>    an statement such as the abominable:
>

>          "using namespace itk"
>

>    Please let us know,
>

>      Thanks
>

>         Luis
>

> --------------------------
> Markus Mehrwald wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> since my last update of ITK I get the following error compiling my
>> application (compiling ITK gives just a warning):
>>
>> /usr/local/include/InsightToolkit/Common/itkNeighborhood.h:153: error:
>> declaration of ‘unsigned int itk::Neighborhood<TPixel, VDimension,
>> TAllocator>::Size() const’
>> /usr/local/include/InsightToolkit/Common/itkSize.h:46: error: changes
>> meaning of ‘Size’ from ‘class itk::Size<VDimension>’
>>
>> Since I did not do any changes to this classes I cannot explain why this
>> error occures.
>>
>> Thanks for any help,
>> Markus

Dipl.-Inform. Med. Markus Mehrwald
Institut für Prozessrechentechnik, Automation und Robotik
Medizin-Gruppe
Universität Karlsruhe (TH)
Gebäude 40.28, Zimmer 110
Engler-Bunte-Ring 8