[Insight-users] Fwd: problem with ParallelSparseFieldLevelSetImageFilter

Luca Antiga luca.antiga at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 03:29:10 EDT 2008

Hi Kun,
  good catch. This is a bug, the code shouldn't just crash like this,
it should at the very least acknowledge that the function hasn't been
initialized, or better it should proceed with the initialization with
default parameters.

It would be great if you could file a bug report. I'm looking into
the issue now to find a good fix.

Luis, I'm not sure I can ensure I'll fix it by today, on time for
3.8. What do you think?

Luca