[Insight-users] getmetadata from dico m image with java

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jun 1 12:57:16 EDT 2008

Hi 王正春,

Well, you have both options.

a) You can add to the standard wrapping the instantiations for the
   MetaDataObjects that you need to extract.

or

b) You can add to the WrapITK wrapping the instantiations for the
   MetaDataObjects that you need to extract.

In either case, you can follow the example of how other templated
classes are instantiated.

For the standard wrapping, please look at the directories in

      Insight/Wrapping/CSwig

For WrapITK, please look at the directories in

      Insight/Wrapping/WrapITK