[Insight-users] ITK CVS (June 03, 2008) with CMake 2.6 Install Error

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 15:14:41 EDT 2008

Hi Luis,

I try to rebuild everything once again but this time watching
all the parameters and flags  I turn on/off.

1)  When I just start a ccmake script it gives me the option about cmake
compatibility.

CMAKE_BACKWARDS_COMPATIBILITY: 2.4

Should I live it as is or change it for 2.6?

2) Without python enabled,  everything goes just fine.
It is only python that complains. I have python 2.4 version. Does it matter?

Alex