[Insight-users] VectorImage::ValueType should be TPixel or PixelType?

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Wed Jun 4 11:43:25 EDT 2008

Dear Ahmed Saad:

You are right. Thank you very much for the bug report. It was just
fixed in CVS. Please update

/cvsroot/Insight/Insight/Code/Common/itkVectorImage.h
----------------------------
revision 1.19
date: 2008-06-04 15:38:35 +0000;  author: karthik;  state: Exp;
lines: +3 -3;  commitid: hxBMBIbE2xJD5E5t;
BUG: Typedef of the ValueType was incorrect. It should typedef to the
facade pixel: VariableLengthVector<TPixel> rather than the internal
pixel type: TPixel

Thanks again
--
karthik