[Insight-users] Problem writing to Analyze file format

Brandon Lin brandon.lin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 02:05:45 EDT 2008

Dear experts,

I'm having trouble writing to Analyze (.hdr+.img) format properly.

If I use AnalyzeImageIO, I got an output window saying "ERROR: Analyze 7.5
File Format Only Allows RPI, PIR, and RIP Orientation".

If I use NiftiImageIO, the output image is written without any error or
warning.  However, when I try to open the file using the MRIcro application,
it complains "Unknown image format, and file size smaller than described in
'Header Information' panel..."

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks.

Best Regards,